Ginza Hohsen Japanese Restaurant opened at Colombo Hilton in 1987 with a Japanese collaboration, and boasts of a 30 year history.
We trained all the local staff under the Japanese Chefs and we are proud to say the same staff is still working with us even up to date. Ambassador of Japan in Sri Lanka has given us a special commendation recognizing the services rendered to the Japanese culinary and culture.
Ginza Hohsen is now back in Colombo at Galadari Hotel , next to Cafe 64 overlooking the Indian Ocean in the heart of Colombo to serve our valuable guests the best in Japanese cuisine in the country.
Specialities of Authentic Japanese Restaurant Ginza Hohsen are:
1. Raw materials are fresh. Most of the food items and ingredients are imported from Japan.
2. Fully furnished 5 private dining rooms
3. Exclusive Teppan Lounge with AC on the second floor
4. Well loaded Sushi counter with fresh Sushi and sashimi.
5. Bar with a variety of imported and local Liquor
6) Ample car park with Valley parking
7. Spacious restaurant to host any kind of party or get togethers!